Jaaxy.com SEO Tool Review
Price: Free plan, Pro Plan at $49 per month, Enterprise Plan at $99 per month
Owners: Kyle and Carson, of Wealthy Affiliate
Overall Rank: 4.5 out of 5
Jaaxy Product Overview
Jaaxy is an SEO tool for bloggers and content writers, that helps you get traffic to your website. With over 3 billion users on the internet these days, a webpage designer needs help to navigate through all those people to find the individuals who are interested in your subject matter. Search Engine Optimization is what you need to find those people who want to listen what you have to say. Jaaxy has the most comprehensive SEO tools available in one handy package. If you are looking for ease of use, smart design, keyword tracking, and the best algorithm in the industry, Jaaxy is the way to go.
Please watch the video below to see how Jaaxy works, brought to you by Wealthy Affiliate.
The Good & the Bad
- Jaaxy is easy to use, fast, and accurate. Type in your subject matter or phrase, and within seconds, lists of keywords and phrases pop up with measures that tell you how the keywords will perform in Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- No need for software installation or downloads. Jaaxy is housed on the company server, so no software acquisition fees.
- Good training and support.
- I personally haven’t found a CON yet, so I looked at a few other’s reviews. Here are a few:
- There is no global or local settings, so if your niche is something you want to market locally, there’s no way to tell what your traffic is locally.
There’s no language choice. Strictly English speaking and writing. So, unless your global readers know English, it would be hard to reach non-English speaking countries.
The priced packages are expensive for what you get.
Who is Jaaxy.com For?
Jaaxy is for the content writer and the web blogger, but mainly for anyone who wants to draw traffic to a website, and write meaningful content that will be recognized in the search engines.
Jaaxy.com Tools & Training
Here are the tools you will find on Jaaxy.com:
- Avg. (Monthly Searches): The number of searches a keyword has per month.
- Traffic: Estimated monthly traffic you’ll get if your site ranks on Google’s first result page.
- Quoted Search Results (QSR): tells you how many pages are competing for the same exact keyword or keyphrase on Google. The lower this number is the better.
- Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI): The traffic light word system that will tell you what the potential is for the keyword. You will see Great in green, Normal in yellow, and Poor is red.
- SEO Power: Based on the previous scores and ranging from 0 to 100, this metric tells you if your keyword is good for Search Engine Optimization. The higher the number is the better. Over 80 is good.
- Domain Search: Checks and tells you if there are exact-match domain names for 8 different domain extensions available for your chosen keyword
On the sidebar of your search you should see:
- Related Keywords: Jaaxy suggests closely related keywords or key phrases for you to dig deep into your keyword quest
Additional exciting features:
- Site Rank:Great for checking how well your site or post is ranking.
- Alphabet Soup: You know when you start typing a search into Google, and you see suggested subjects drop down from the typing field? This is where you take advantage of the Alphabet Soup search method. It puts each letter in front or in back of your typed phrase, and suggests keywords or phrases that come of those searches. For example, I typed in my keyword “Mustard” and an A, and I got mustard aioli, mustard and ketchup, and mustard allergy. If I type “Mustard” and a B, I get mustard BBQ sauce, mustard bath, and mustard bottle. Jaaxy can do this method for you quickly and easily.
- Saved Lists: Compile your keywords into lists to better organize them by topic or niche.
- Search History: Use this to remember your previous keyword searches even if you did not save those keywords to your saved lists
- Search Analysis: See which sites are listed on the top 10 positions of Google, Bing or Yahoo.
- Affiliate Programs: This tool finds affiliate programs and products for you join, so your website can earn money.
- Brainstorm: When you don’t know what to write about, or have writers block, this feature will give you several trending topics that will generate web traffic.
Jaaxy has a fast and reliable support team, ready to answer you in a timely fashion.
When it comes to training side of it, Kyle and Carson THE BEST at what they do. They have created world class training at Wealthy Affiliate with several modules about using Jaaxy, finding “low hanging fruit” (a phrase they use with really great keywords that have good Average Searches, and Quoted Search Results). and many other aspects of keywork search for Search Engine Optimization. Several of their training videos are available at the Jaaxy Help key.
If you are looking to write great content that will get you noticed in Google, Bing, and Yahoo, you need Jaaxy.com. You won’t find a more comprehensive keyword search tool. The extras you get in this program are not found anywhere else. I encourage you to sign up for Jaaxy today. Just for fun, try Jaaxy below for free, and see where it takes your subject matter!